News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

CS:Source server *SERVER CLOSED*

Started by Balaso, February 05, 2006, 11:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaso

February 05, 2006, 11:40:23 AM Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 08:33:11 PM by Balaso
We have a private cs source server for a bit. How long depends on it's usage. Admin setup for several members. Are you an sK member without admin on the server? Get me your steam ID and I'll set you up.

IP:  8.9.9.62:27015

EDIT: I have decided to move this to general so our guest can also use the server. I want the server to be used instead of paid for and always vacant and so I think this will help out.

GUEST: be advised that we believe in respectful play and sK members make the rules in the server. Players not compatable with the sK style of gaming will be removed and prevented from returning. Also, if sK ops to play alone, we may clear the server of non-sK and change the password for the duration of our game. Afterwards it will be reset to the default.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

Balaso

February 22, 2006, 08:45:09 PM #1 Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 07:41:23 AM by Balaso
Also, just for the fun of it, I added stats so everyone can track thier trends (and I can track server usage). You can view the stats at the following URL: *DELETED*. They update every day at 3am.

UPDATE: Stats are broken, work in progress but they are not very high on my priority list right now.

Balaso

UPDATE: Our server is now a 10 slot public instead of private. sK members can and will password lock it at will...

Balaso

UPDATE: Stats have been removed. It was alot of trouble trying to get something to work that isn't needed or used.

Balaso

November 27, 2006, 04:26:32 PM #4 Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 07:42:15 AM by Balaso
UPDATE: Gun game is working on our server again. It is default off but can be turned on with the chat command @gunon. @gunoff disables the mod.

I also added a few new commands:

@botpistols -Bots can only use pistols

@botallweapons -Bots can use all weapons

@botshutup -Turns off the bot radio chatter

See the link below for the complete list of admin chat commands.

http://www.shadow-knight.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=691