News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

balaso

Started by E.J.FUDD, August 02, 2005, 04:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.J.FUDD

August 02, 2005, 04:27:20 PM Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 04:27:42 PM by E.J.FUDD
i have a client who is looking for hosting but they are working from a mac, they are buying contribute 3 for develoment software, and use of a short quiktime frame,

the query is can contribute work with your hosting? ( I R NEWB IN YOUR BASE LOST)
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

E.J.FUDD

ok never mind, cookie and i spoke to her and got it lined out...

thanks though :)
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Balaso

*Balaso watches the money fly away...*  :(  
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

sK_Cookie

its not flying away I am going to sit down with her and help actually learn HTML instead of using WYSIWYG editors that way she can pick up the Macromedia MX studio to do her work.

Balaso

February 13, 2007, 11:56:11 AM #4 Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 11:56:37 AM by Balaso
I guess it really did fly away....

:lol:  :lol:  old topic, I know...

E.J.FUDD

actuallly, we host her for free, well its for her husbands band.

but then since we have all made the move to rackspace, im going after buisness this year. (last couple of years everytime i went and sold a couple    bam.. something happened....)  

but through her we are now hosting the louisville paralegals society and next month the kentucky paralegal society will be moving over!!!!    so yes, every attorneys paralegal/secretary will know the cookiemonster and the fudd....  

wanna go to court? |)  

MuffDiver

where did you find this relic of a topic?  shouldn't we have lost it the last time the message boards got reset?
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

Balaso

Quotewhere did you find this relic of a topic?
At times I get very..very..bored...