News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

so who still plays and..WHEN DO YOU GUYS PLAY?!?!

Started by fzerock904, May 20, 2005, 01:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fzerock904

yello everyone! tis been a while.

was wondering when you guys frequent the source server, i check in there cuz i play regularly around 11 or after, but whenever i check to see i see no one in the server =(

lemme know when you guys play!! be good to exchange some bullets and nades soon =)

crypticknight

same here rock me and larytcd got in their and played for cpl hours hopin someone woudl join but nope

E.J.FUDD

i am crippled right now...give me a couple of days to get a new one up and runnin!
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Flu

I only play 1.6 right now. Source possibly in the coming weeks. If you want to play 1.6, feel free to give me a shout on Ventrilo. Ventrilo info is under the Servers topic. Check it out.
QuoteOriginally posted by: SK_CROW
go flames go!

Impolite

I play source a fair amount, usually in the evenings (7-10 pm eastern).  I'm almost always on vent when I do - check vent, not our server.  Our server is almost always empty, but there are a few other servers which I play regularly on.

Blitzkrieg

I'm currently on a leave from gaming, but am looking forward to rejoining the scene after I get moved to my new house at the beginning of July.....  Maybe a couple weeks earlier if I can't stand the withdrawl symptoms any longer....hehe....

When the time comes, you will find me on vent when i'm playin....hopefully things will pick up a bit when summer vacation is in full swing for everyone....

Blitz

Nightbane

im out of school in a week. hopefully ill have my computer back up by then. im using the ones at school for now. and my moms when shell let me. ill be playing if my PC gets fixed.

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

Jeebus

I play at night between 8:00 PM and 1:00 AM when I can find the time.