News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

How you guys doin?

Started by crypticknight, May 21, 2022, 05:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crypticknight

hey folks. Hope you and your families are all doing well. Just to give a rundown.. when I joined SK ... it was 2005... how has it been 17 years????? I still see Blitz and Imp, balaso online on steam as well as Jeebus every now and then but havent played much with anyone of late. Been married going on 11 years and have a 6 year old son. Left my job of 15 years last year and now i work from home full time doing Sr Sys admin stuff.

Anyone ever wanna feel like adding me on steam here's my profile link.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/crypticknight/

Balaso

Still alive and kicking man! I just hit the 20 years married mark in June am no longer part of an active duty military family and so we have settled a bit. I am working on a career change and am in the middle of a full-stack web development bootcamp. Other than that, things are going pretty well I suppose.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

SK_CROW

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well.  Glad to see you still have this site up and running, Balaso! 

Are any of you still playing games online? If so, what games are you playing?

I just started playing Insurgency: Sandstorm. It's really the closes game to the old RB6 games- Tactical FPS.  If you are on steam, add me your friends list. I go under CRΩẄ™.

Hope to game with some of you folks soon!!