News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

New prof's for SWG

Started by Ataca, April 29, 2007, 09:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ataca

April 29, 2007, 09:12:33 PM Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:28:32 AM by Balaso
B) Ok guys here is the latest on swg ..the new prof is beast master witch you all should try out on test center it is allot like the old creature handler in many many ways and kinda in a fine tunned way so go and check it out for those old creater handlers. Also the new intertainers are pretty cool with the very cool buffs they give out and each intertainer is unique you can basicley creat the way you can buff a carector in your own modifide way ..so go take a look and give a chance ! |)

your guild leader ..Ataca

Balaso

Hmm, I may just have to check it out. I tried reactivating a while back, but there just wasnt anything to keep my interest. Maybe the new changes will hook me a little again.

-B
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

Ataca

April 30, 2007, 01:09:46 PM #2 Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 11:17:13 PM by Balaso
balaso FYI keep in mind that bye jun 5th anyone that has not logged into SWG will loose there home in the city but it will be placed in your inventory .If you guys can just log into the game so the abandinment will be taken off your homes so they will stay in place so we can keep the city alive ..it's all up to you guys!..

thanks.

Ataca :D

crypticknight

just a FYI i have the game for about 20 mor edays...so wut planets the city on? was really unsatisfied with swg like i cut my wrist after logging in it was so bad..but may give it a whirl.

Ataca

Ok we are on the kettemore server in shadow hills on dantooine but if your not likeing the game don't worrie about it is no big deal and thx for the consern.......Ataca B)  

Balaso

Quote balaso FYI keep in mind that bye jun 5th anyone that has not logged into SWG will loose there home in the city but it will be placed in your inventory .
Hey bud, thanks for the heads up! I will log 'em in.

Ataca

May 14, 2007, 04:08:56 PM #6 Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 05:41:26 PM by Balaso
Hey guys just an FYI thr is a big battle going on with the reb and the imp rt now doe to the rebs are sick of the imps ganging up these days ! i have picks showing the rebel players in game witch were allot the other night . us rebs were at an imp base and we took over the base well the imps tried to over come us and they had no chance but they did try .So it looks to me and most of the players that the rebelion is comeing back bye popular demand. just thought i would let you guys know whats up ....thx

Ataca. |)

Balaso

June 19, 2007, 05:43:22 PM #7 Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 05:44:02 PM by Balaso
Ya, looks like blitz, cookie, and I have all reactivated. So far so good. The beast master/bio engineer brings some fun things back to the game. Now if I can actually get Ataca back on Ventrilo!

-B

Taladien

...And me running around on my little nublet toon....

(+ a Level 90 Medic)
-Tally.