News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

played

Started by Fallen, January 11, 2007, 02:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen

Today I finally signed up for the 14 day trial and just finished the tutorial, which was amazingly long, and I find this game to be actually enjoyable. So I'll hop on vent sometime if anyone wants to play some eve with me.

Balaso

Sure thing fallen, we are on Vent playing Eve quite a bit. What are your interest? Blitzkrieg, Impolite, Nightbane, and I are in a Corporation together, along with a few others. Cookie and EJ Fudd are in a different Corp, with a little bit different set-up. Catch Cookie or one of the people in my corp and talk to us to see which Corp might fit your play style a little better. Both are good choices, our corps just have different goals in the game.

-B
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

sK_Cookie

Currently my toons sit in a two different corps

Monstre my oldest and pvp toon is in a corp that is more dedicated to an area of space know as 0.0 which strictly for pvp and higher skilled players, ie 6 mil sp and up.  Due to some recent actions of alliance corps and the members of the alliance im not sure how much long this corp is really going to be a viable option for myself and do not wish to put you in the middle of what may be a brooding war.  I have already had most of my ships and equipment carrier jumped back to empire for the time being until we determine our plan of action.

Miss Fossil is a production alt that is in what is known as a capital ship production corp.  This corp is somewhat new and not good for anything other production so if you dont like staying station docked a lot farting around with building ques then not a good choice.

sK is my best suggestion to start out in.  You will be able to learn the ropes of the game, get your skills up and earn money ratting.  But strictly no pvp due to effects it has on the corp and its members.

sK_Cookie

I forgot to add that am always happy to help you fallen no matter what your question. Im sure that if one of us will be able to help you get going in the game.