News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Holy crap, I like revelations!

Started by Impolite, November 28, 2006, 10:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Impolite

Check out the new battlecruiser!  I think I am going to have to get one of those...

Also, rigs and heavy assault launchers both look like items I am going to have to train up.  Heavy assault launchers would give me a 30% boost in damage by itself, couple that with one of the rigs that adds 15% missle rate of fire, and another to add 30% EM resistance, and the HAC is going to be one nice ship!  

Of course, I will have to run the numbers to see if the new battlecruiser might not be a better choice.  More launchers and 1 more rig slot against ROF bonuses per level and high resists....  hmm.

Nightbane

Yeah Ill definately be snatchin one of them things.

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

sK_Cookie

actually with the drake on tc I was able to take down several bs and other ships.   Its an awsome pvp missle boat but the if you have the gunnery skill the rokh is a better choice.  It one hell of a tank and allowes for some major pvp fun.  Also on the test server we took out a gm in in his amarr bs then he broke out one of Jove bs named the nerf batt and hit us all for over 4000 points per hit.  It was so much fun.  

Nightbane

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

sK_Cookie

corvus = only one on the server given as a reward to the winning team of the pvp championships.

btw the pvp championships are going on right now, you can watch them via eve tv

E.J.FUDD

bets...place your bets right here.... |)  
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

E.J.FUDD

actually i just wrote that because somehow cookie has outspammed me....
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

E.J.FUDD

E.J.FUDD

Fallen

E.J.FUDD

sK_Cookie

fudd we are not in any competition

Torch

damn i gotto stop by more often...i remember i was close to ya'lls count lol

E.J.FUDD

Torch

hi fuddster lol!!! just dropping by to say waddup!