News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

pilot

Started by E.J.FUDD, November 01, 2006, 11:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.J.FUDD

im in need of someone with good piloting skills. i have lost the edge in aircraft.

in a chopper i still havent figured out the tv missle controls , honestly at all...
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

sK_Cookie

hehe, fudd you know where to find me.  I have gotten pretty good at flying especially with the x52.  Ask muff he will tell you they truely do give you an edge due to the amount of control you have as well as the resistance free flying.

crypticknight

if i knew whyere my discs were at i'd install and fly with ya. used to be pretty good.

MuffDiver

if any of you freaks still play'n BF2, I am in the top 10000 ranked (9092 currently) as aviator, and I am not so bad with tv and helo piloting.... xfire or vent.  I am usually on some server called funky something or other.
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

Balaso

Quoteif any of you freaks still play'n BF2,
Muffy, c'mon now...BF 2142 is where it's at now! Thats a game I am really enjoying.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

Psychotic

Well. Long time no see.........I check out the forums often but hadn't been playing anything until a couple of months ago I picked up BF2.....hated it at first, I couldn't score at all......finally learned how to play and now am moving right along. Still can't earn a few key badges though...pistol and repair.

I play about everyday ..usually in the mornings or from like 11pm until 1am....I play pretty much no vehicle maps cause I still suck at flying and always get blown up in the tanks.

I wouldn't mind catching a few games with ya guys my id is still SK_Psychotic

I did however waste my money last on LockDown which completely sucked

I don't have any of the expansions currently but if anyone could enlighten me on which ones are worth picking uo it would be appreciated.

Later
Psych