News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

woot

Started by E.J.FUDD, November 01, 2006, 11:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.J.FUDD

well being a solo artist has finally paid off, ratting in .03 low sec has retained almost 145 million isk in about a 5 hours period....

gotta love a day like that.

and when your ferox can tank four BS.....  is a nice bonus.
:blink:  
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Fallen

I have no idea what you just said.

SK_CROW

November 01, 2006, 02:04:09 PM #2 Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 02:04:58 PM by SK_CROW
lol must be the eve language. :blink:

E.J.FUDD

indeed.

the very fact of the "eve launguage" even spans within the game itself i have found.

it really does suck to be under the guns of a shitload of bad guys, shot to shit and they send you a message....   depending on their time in game, you can recieve an acronym from hell.... and be left with no idea if your surrendering, supposed to transfer $$ or reading that your entire account is presently being wiped out....

but basically, the fuddy is a baaaaddd  mother, and im not even outfitted...

not even with the stockings and heels....
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Balaso

awsome job man, keep it up.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

sK_Cookie

yeah 0.0 is awsome

true sansha spawns net 30mil in bounties and usually about 300mil in loot items.

One thing I will tell you is that in about an hour of ratting you will make on average 15mil in bounties and another couple hundred mil in loot items.  The issue you have in 0.0 is that even frigs hit from 100km for 50-100 points even with a great tank outfit.  Once you get the hang of it or work in gangs its not to bad.  I have gotten into a lot of pvp battles recently and im loving it.

PS  mining is awsome in 0.0 as well.  I make about 30mil an hour in just the ore.  I havent gotten the chance to mine ice yet but it always has sold well.

Nightbane

We're gunna have to get together as a group and rat like hell. i need a raven.

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz