News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Finally got banned from a server...

Started by Jackson, January 31, 2006, 10:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackson

Yeah, so one night I was playing with Philit on this BF2 server and the map was karkland. The server used auto switch and we just got done scraping a win as the MEC but now as USMC we began to rape the opposing team.

The pump shotty is excellent for that close encounter map and I procceded to go 7-0 in the first few seconds. Next thing I knew I was booted for "excessive teamkilling/exploits"

Sad because if I knew I was going to get banned I would of sat in armor at a spawn point like everyone does and rack up a streak so I quailfy for the combat medal.

Oh well... I shall wear it as a badge of pride I been banned before from CS servers in the past.

Anyone else been banned from a server? My TKs are actually pretty low for the amount of hours I've played.

E.J.FUDD

TADA....

i have a 43 kill streak....

coupe of times i think i woulda gone higher...cept  :blink: BAN...

at that aint in nothing but a tank and engieneer...
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Nightbane

i need to play BF2 sometime soon. maybe we can all get together on our server tomorrow. |)  

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

Jackson

I think it needs to be updated to the 1.2 patch? But yeah I can be there in the later evenings.

sK_Cookie

I have been banned but for no reason other than being a decent pilot with a chopper and my one lucky shot with the barret that killed the server admin while he was in the chopper trying to shot me out of my nest.  lol I guess I should of just let him crash in to the chimey like he did the three times before, that is what I call an ID 10 T admin.

MuffDiver

I got banned for a 29 kill streak with knife and pistol.... go figure.
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

E.J.FUDD

yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

FourScience

I just got my first ban. Was flying as USMC in Gulf of Oman and banned with reason "Attacking an uncap" on a server that has a rule against it. Funny thing was, I never went near their airfield. I just kept beating their admin in a dogfight.  :ph34r: