News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

booyaa

Started by E.J.FUDD, January 01, 2006, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.J.FUDD

PROMOTION, 1st one of the year!

fuddy pulls a master sargent!  :ph34r: the |)  
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

E.J.FUDD

and just to add...all 16 ribbons, and medal of valor.
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

SK_CROW

Congrats master chief! B)  

FourScience

Very nice on the rank! I thought I was going to beat you to it until you started playing again.

Aren't you still missing 2 ribbons though? War College is next to impossible unless you teamstack, but I can help you get Aerial Service. Just be my co-pilot in a bomber and I can get you 19+ kills easily in 15 minutes. Those laser guided missiles rock. General and I regularly team up and the co-pilot racks up tons of kills, while the pilot gets one teamscore per kill. It's just vulnerable to fighters pretty much, so I like maps like Daqing Fields where it's easy to lose them in the clouds/mist.

E.J.FUDD

yea i forgot about those two...theres eighteen attainable ribbons now....

and booya, it is so rare some one actually flys the bomber  like a bomber...they always wanna dog fight....though pull up on a chpper booyy 2 fer 1~

so yes i will take you up on that~!!!

Balaso

MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

FourScience

January 04, 2006, 08:01:49 PM #6 Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 08:03:00 PM by FourScience
Quoteand booya, it is so rare some one actually flys the bomber  like a bomber...they always wanna dog fight....though pull up on a chpper booyy 2 fer 1~

so yes i will take you up on that~!!!
Oh hells yeah. I'm amazed myself at the low amount of players properly copiloting choppers and bombers. Those things are so much more deadly with a copilot, both offensively and defensively.

Just last night I happened to see 2 choppers dropping to take a flag on Kubra Dam, and before I could tip my chopper to lay in a barage of missiles, General had already nailed the Blackhawk with a camera guided, taking out the attack chopper with the splash damage. At least 5 kills but I think more.

When we take the bomber for runs we almost always take Gold and Silver with ease. Hahahaha, we even had a contest of who could lay in the best INVERTED laser guided missile kill (pilot barrel-rolls so ground is up and flies level to the ground, copilot locks or manually guides for kill). That's up there for one of the greatest moments in my gaming experience.

MuffDiver

Fudd, I will be your wingman any time, my helo skillz are getting better.  On global ranking for helo, I jumped 50000 ranks since I got my new joystick.  My fighter/bomber skills are about the same, but i am working on those.  
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

E.J.FUDD

its on...!!! :ph34r:  :ph34r: