News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: How you guys doin?
Last post by SK_CROW - October 18, 2022, 09:00:44 PM
Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well.  Glad to see you still have this site up and running, Balaso! 

Are any of you still playing games online? If so, what games are you playing?

I just started playing Insurgency: Sandstorm. It's really the closes game to the old RB6 games- Tactical FPS.  If you are on steam, add me your friends list. I go under CRΩẄ™.

Hope to game with some of you folks soon!!
Servers (Ventrilo, web, etc) / Re: Ventrilo Registration
Last post by Balaso - July 09, 2022, 08:49:14 PM
SERVER CLOSED
General Discussion / Re: How you guys doin?
Last post by Balaso - July 04, 2022, 01:14:57 PM
Still alive and kicking man! I just hit the 20 years married mark in June am no longer part of an active duty military family and so we have settled a bit. I am working on a career change and am in the middle of a full-stack web development bootcamp. Other than that, things are going pretty well I suppose.
General Discussion / Re: 1/12/22 well well well
Last post by Balaso - July 04, 2022, 01:12:33 PM
Still around, but don't check on the board too often other than to make sure it is still functional. Much better tools available these days to keep in touch, so forums have kind of fallen by the wayside.
General Discussion / How you guys doin?
Last post by crypticknight - May 21, 2022, 05:18:20 PM
hey folks. Hope you and your families are all doing well. Just to give a rundown.. when I joined SK ... it was 2005... how has it been 17 years????? I still see Blitz and Imp, balaso online on steam as well as Jeebus every now and then but havent played much with anyone of late. Been married going on 11 years and have a 6 year old son. Left my job of 15 years last year and now i work from home full time doing Sr Sys admin stuff.

Anyone ever wanna feel like adding me on steam here's my profile link.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/crypticknight/

General Discussion / Re: 1/12/22 well well well
Last post by E.J.FUDD - March 03, 2022, 06:45:53 PM
Feel free to speak up..    after all it you sonsabitches that well look about. You. You guys are the core creators of it all ya know.   Besides I see your signature in the code ...   

Like only click this link if your really really bored.   

Y'all have certainly found your places haven't you oh Knight of Livonia.
General Discussion / 1/12/22 well well well
Last post by E.J.FUDD - January 12, 2022, 04:35:38 AM
its a deep subject indeed.    Good day Fellow Knights, just thought i check in you can find me at ceo@bentwingwebsolutions.com and @therealbugsebun1 on the twit tweeter.

I've found a few of you fellas n ladies here recently as I've been making .... well remember what happens when Fuddy gets a little bit and buy the big machine gun.... :)   yea.   

well the advent of AI finally actually being in public use, NFT, gaming, AR VR etc....   yall wanna show these youngsters wtfbbq . :P

General Discussion / No Man's Sky
Last post by Nightbane - February 13, 2019, 10:45:15 AM
For anyone that has an XB1, Blitz and I have been getting into No Man's Sky. Its an INSANELY deep space exploration/crafting game, which brings back very fond memories of the original SWG. Don't pay any attention to any "launch" reviews, as it has been greatly refined since 2016. Its a wonderful game, and will keep my attention for a while to come.

My GT : H3LLB1LLY88

Blitz: skblitz
General Discussion / Re: Anyone alive out there????
Last post by Taladien - July 26, 2018, 07:32:34 PM
I hear all the cool kids are doing the married thing now. Year and a half for me.  No kiddos yet.
General Discussion / Re: Anyone alive out there????
Last post by crypticknight - June 28, 2018, 06:30:25 PM
Good to hear from both of you guys as well. Yep.. doing the married thing here too.. got a 2.5 yr old little boy as well. i just reupped wow...was playing a bit of fortnite before that.