News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

1/12/22 well well well

Started by E.J.FUDD, January 12, 2022, 04:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.J.FUDD

its a deep subject indeed.    Good day Fellow Knights, just thought i check in you can find me at ceo@bentwingwebsolutions.com and @therealbugsebun1 on the twit tweeter.

I've found a few of you fellas n ladies here recently as I've been making .... well remember what happens when Fuddy gets a little bit and buy the big machine gun.... :)   yea.   

well the advent of AI finally actually being in public use, NFT, gaming, AR VR etc....   yall wanna show these youngsters wtfbbq . :P

yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

E.J.FUDD

Feel free to speak up..    after all it you sonsabitches that well look about. You. You guys are the core creators of it all ya know.   Besides I see your signature in the code ...   

Like only click this link if your really really bored.   

Y'all have certainly found your places haven't you oh Knight of Livonia.
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Balaso

Still around, but don't check on the board too often other than to make sure it is still functional. Much better tools available these days to keep in touch, so forums have kind of fallen by the wayside.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped