Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Anyone alive out there????

Started by crypticknight, July 06, 2012, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crypticknight

and by the way how come I don't show up on the member list on the main page = (

Balaso

Yup, still alive. You don't show up, because you disappeared for a few years and thus didn't meet the active member guidelines. Of course, that would be about 99% of the guild anymore...
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

k.p

Balaso

Quote from: k.p on August 05, 2012, 05:41:46 AM
Still alive  :blink:

k.p! Wow, how are you old friend? How are things in Denmark? Are you playing any games these days? I hope life is treating you well!

-Balaso

Taladien

-Tally.

k.p

August 12, 2012, 04:32:50 AM #5 Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:39:14 AM by k.p
Hey things are going fine over here in little Denmark, hope it goes well  in the big country
the only thing being played are small bored game on facebook (sorry)

Sephiroth

Look like I am still alive...tho most of you wont remember who I am :P However, I do remember most of you. How are you guys now ? How old are you now ? Where you guys are working ?

For my part, I am now 29, working as lead technician for a big company. Is any of you still playing some game ?
Sephiroth, aka Sephiroth(SK), -)sK(-Sephiroth or [?]Sephiroth

Balaso

Wow, Seph! How's it going? Yes, several of us still game. Blitz, Imp, Taladien, and I still game together on the sK vent server. Crypticknight show up from time to time as well. Other than that, I haven't seen too many others. What about you, do you manage to find any time for it anymore?

Sephiroth

Of course I do  -_-

Do you guys have Steam ? If you do, add me "sephirothcas", so maybe we can play a game (I have over 130 games on steam,  I must have one you already own).

I still have counter-strike(all of them), I dont really play it anymore but I would if you guys are still playing it. I have Battlefield 3 also which is the best FPS in my opinion :)
Sephiroth, aka Sephiroth(SK), -)sK(-Sephiroth or [?]Sephiroth

crypticknight

I've got steam, havent installed it though lol..don't even remember what games I have in there. I've been playing the heck out of Tribes Ascend lately. Tried GW2, SWOTR, everything lets me down. I think i have BF3. Hope all you guys are doing well. im 28 soon to be 29, i'm a sr support tech for one of the largest carpet companys in the world. At least I am for now, they've started outsourcing IT.

E.J.FUDD

im still alive...and look what i found.
  kinda amazing being that i have died a couple more times since ive been here last.. ^^   ... literally...

thanks for keeping this up Balaso!
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Balaso

Quote from: E.J.FUDD on August 22, 2013, 11:21:19 AM
im still alive...and look what i found.
  kinda amazing being that i have died a couple more times since ive been here last.. ^^   ... literally...

thanks for keeping this up Balaso!

Sorry to hear of the near death experiences, but glad none of them took!

Yea, I wanted to keep this going so the the Shadow Knights would always have a place to come back to. It's kinda like going back home after some years and rolling by the places you have fond memories of. Brings your mind back to the good times you had...

Nightbane

November 10, 2013, 01:37:22 PM #12 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:42:23 PM by Nightbane
Im alive. and im on Vent. Someone JOIN ME!!

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

SK_CROW

I'm still breathing...lol.  Glad to see you kept the site Bal.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Balaso

Quote from: SK_CROW on December 20, 2013, 12:21:32 AM
I'm still breathing...lol.  Glad to see you kept the site Bal.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Crow! Man it's good to hear from you. How ya been boss?  You still doing any kind of gaming these days?