News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Connors is back

Started by Connors, February 20, 2008, 02:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connors

Hello, to all my Sk friends.  After a long absense I would very much like to start gaming again.

So what are we involved in these days?

Hope to get some feedback on this and purchase whatever game will get me back in the loop

SK_CROW

Woah!  Connors!  Glad to hear from you again.   Sorry I am not much help in regards to online gaming since I haven't do so in ages.  But I know a few of our guys here still play some fps games.  Psych plays BF2 with another clan so make sure you look him up.

sK_Cookie

damn connors, I thought you sank in the big blue somewhere....

glad your doin okay, but yeah not much FPS going on anymore  everyone has kinda gotten busy with life.

FUZE

OMG, I remember when it was just Crow, Sweetcheeks, Connors and me in the RSD...

I stopped gaming about 3 years ago. I'll get back into it someday I guess...

SK_CROW

Hey Fuzzy!  Yea the good ole days.  Hope you are doing good Fuze.  Btw, happy belated birthday!

FUZE

QuoteHey Fuzzy!  Yea the good ole days.  Hope you are doing good Fuze.  Btw, happy belated birthday!
Hey thanks Crow...I'm doing ok. Dude we should do a SK reunion Raven Shield, that would be dope...

Nemesis

Oh that would be great........

SK_CROW

Yea but I would still own both of you! :lol:  |)  

Fallen

I would be up for it, or if someone has a 360 i can play some games on that.

SK_CROW

Awe crap.  Fallen is going to own all our asses now. ;)  

Fallen

Last time I played RvS was on my laptop and I couldn't get past the first level on recruit. Then again my laptop does suck, so that will be my excuse.

HUD

Fallen, I have a 360

gt HudmanUSA  

FourScience

360 here as well, gamertag: WillSci

crypticknight

360 here.. gamertag crypticknight02

Balaso

I spun in a circle; does that count as a 360?
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped