News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

ok i'm bored

Started by crypticknight, October 04, 2006, 12:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crypticknight

so i'm sittin here at discount tire....gettin new tires on my truck...no wifi available of course...thank god earlier in the day i convinced my company to enable my EVDO access on my blackberry muahaha 368kbps aint so bad for comin through a phone to the laptop...

anyways i was bored..

the forums need more action..

where is everyone???

Fallen

I'm busy with the college thing, but check the forums occasionally.  

E.J.FUDD

wow...fallen in college....

the squire has become such the knight...

cryptic,  perhaps oyu should just locate the nearest 12 step program for being unplugged....not saying go yet, just mark it on the map where you need to run to when the network fails....  

(though it didnt help me one iouta) |)  
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

k.p

Black Talon

still in iraq but ill be back soon  |)  

Blitzkrieg

I R HEEEERRRRE TOO!!!  Just not as "vocal" (read "forum spamming fools") as some others around here.... =D

MuffDiver

I am going to try and be around a bit more too...   Need us old timers to help keep it fresh.

So let us stop being bored.
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

crypticknight

good to see you're still around muff

sK_Cookie

October 10, 2006, 10:50:38 PM #8 Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 07:26:37 PM by sK_Cookie
Im still around, I just dont post as much as I used to.  I have been frequenting the alienanalprobe server in BF2.  I have spoken with them alot in the last week and even hung out with for a few hours on their ventrilo.  They said that all of the sK members are welcome on the server because they know we will follow the server rules.  So if you playing BF2 check out their server they wont treat you like asshats.

Fallen

QuoteSo if you playing BF2 check out their server they will treat you like asshats.

Why would we want to be treated like asshats?

MuffDiver

I think cookie was a little sleepy eyed when he typed that....

Yea I am still around.. I been busy, like everyone.  

My wife is graduating after this week, my daughter is an ever growing handful, I even gave it a shot at multiple bachelors program... only made it 86 credits (nine months) into it before work overtook all my school time.  Now I am about to get real busy with some new things.... but I will always be a Knight...
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

sK_Cookie

hopefully soon another knight that lives in louisville, KY hehe we are all "converging"  which rocks.

Fallen

Get me a good job when I'm done with college and I'll move done there too.

crypticknight

hehe not i, think i'll stay in georgia

sK_Cookie

That just might be a possiblity, since fudd, muffdiver and my self own our company.