Impolite

Server IP :  8.9.9.166 
Game :  Battlefield 2 unranked 
Max Players :  10 Players 

Password is "shadow" (no quotes).

Enjoy!

Let me know if you need RCON access.

Nemesis

Is this a private server or are you renting from someplace?

Fallen

Balaso

QuoteIs this a private server or are you renting from someplace?
it's a rented private server!  :D  
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

Nemesis

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you pay a month for that unranked server?

Balaso

IMP? your covering it, wanna PM him the info?

Nemesis

February 23, 2006, 12:10:11 AM #6 Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 12:16:05 AM by Nemesis
The reason for my asking: My hosting company will beat the price you are paying now.  I always look after my old clan such as Shadow Knight.

SK_CROW

Thanks Nem. You know we still wub you too! :wub:  :D

Btw, do you have a Lockdown Server up?

Nemesis

February 23, 2006, 12:43:07 PM #8 Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 12:46:05 PM by Nemesis
We will have a lockdown server up today (hopefully) for another clan.  The server support for LD sucks, I have to charge a setup that pays half for the videocard for the server.  We have the cheapest prices for Lockdown that anyone else though, and on a Level 3 network.  How much do you pay for your Battlefield server? Is it ranked or unranked?

We are currently updating our website, the support tab and service down in down for at least one more day.  Anyways, he is the link to our hosting companies website http://www.opticonhosting.com.  We offer great deals as is, but for my Shadow Knights I will offer even cheaper for the first few months.

Balaso

QuoteHow much do you pay for your Battlefield server? Is it ranked or unranked?
I believe it is about $14.95 for a 10 person private.

Nemesis

Are you all wanting a private server? or would you guys like a public one?

Impolite

Sorry about the delay in response - yes, it is $14.95 a month, and I'd be happy to move the business to a person affiliated with sK even without a price advantage.  PM the details if you want to go forward!

E.J.FUDD

are you guys getting into resellers packages?

yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Balaso

Quoteare you guys getting into resellers packages?
no fudd, we are talking about game servers, not web servers.

Nemesis

March 03, 2006, 10:27:43 AM #14 Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 10:28:09 AM by Nemesis
I sent ya a PM, tell me what you would like to do.  I asked a couple of questions within the PM, looking forward to hearing for you Impolite.