News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Wow Avatars

Started by sK_Cookie, February 17, 2005, 10:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sK_Cookie

If anyone has a link to zipped or other collect of WoW avatars I will be happy to upload them and make them available for your use.

Dread

sounds good. still think you need to come play with us. have you installed it yet? i bet you will be wishing you spent the time your playing now on WoW onnce you play it. just a thought  :P

There is a reason they are calling WoW the hope off MMORPG's b/c all other to date with the exception of CoH (diffrent type of game) have all been sub par and mediocre.  

Balaso

Lol, I cancelled my WoW account yesterday. I'm still into SWG, same situation as CoH, it's just a differant type of game to me. Who know, maybe my taste will change and I'll pick it up again.

I'm glad you guys found a game that you are really enjoying. It's no fun if you don't enjoy playing a game, and then what's the point? Just remember not to let petty things come between you and your members.

I hope everyone is enjoying thier chosen games!
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

sK_Cookie

no I havent even installed Wow yet, and I have had it almost two months now.  lol.  oh well like balaso said I really enjoy SWG and until I start to dislike it I will stick with it.  Populations are rising again on all severs some really cool revamps are coming down for the game and it is really to change how people play the game.  Im interested to see how this turns out an if it will accepted by the masses or if people will hate it.

crypticknight

lol as soon as u get padawan and your first bh gets u, you will be comin to WoW, hate to say it, but until they fix the jedi probs and the amount of xp loss there is no hope for jedi. just my opinion considering i was jedi and gave it all up.

Dread

i only played it in beta, so it has been out for far too long now for me to bash it, however, IMO the game was released unfinished, and they are still working out problems that should have been resolved back in beta.

sK_Cookie

actually with the combat revamp thats not going to be a problem any longer because they cannot group attack you.  Nor, recieve assistance from others in anyform.  Also Jedi's are becoming more powerful and others are dropping in power status.