News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

New applicant

Started by Gremlin, July 05, 2005, 09:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gremlin

July 05, 2005, 09:07:02 PM Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 09:18:20 PM by Gremlin
Greetings everyone. Im a cs/cs:s & q3 player as well i dable in shotonline for those who play it. Anyways I took a break off and on from the games here and there but im trying to get back into it again and start back up with some clan based games. I have went ahead and applied for a tryout or whatever is recquired for membership. But until then i would love to play some games with some of the clans members or anyone else for that matter interested. I have teamspeak/ventrillo and xfire(Grem44), as well as Aim:TheTwizztedOne. Everyone is welcome to contact me and i lookforward to hearing back actually. Thanks for your time and again nice to meet everyone.

Past gaming experince :  Lineage2(beta & retail) Everquest1, Everquest2(Beta & retail), FFXI, Guild Wars , WoW, SWG, EndlessAges, City of heroes(Beta & retail), hl2, hl1, cs, cs:s, q1,q2,q3, ut,ut2k4, the list never ends. Tons more and some betas. =/ you could say i took a while to find what i liked or something.

sK_Cookie

Gremlin welcome to the forums.  Your application has been received and the CSD council will contact you shortly.  I look forward to getting to know you better and hope that you will join our ventrilo server.

Fallen

SK_CROW

Welcome to our forums Gremlin!

Balaso

Indeed, welcome to our forums! That qute an impressive games list you have.  
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

Gremlin

Inded i played way to much its hard to belive im 18 when u think about how long and how much ive played. Ps: I didnt even list RTS , or Xbox live. We can just say ive been at it a while. Ill admit i have slacked on cs:s recently but should get back into it fast given support. Also i used to make small cs maps dunno if that will ever restart.

Blitzkrieg

Welcome indeed!!  Good to hear of the interest...

We don't have try outs, as such, since we are not currently a competition-based clan.  Our basic requirement is that you have an acceptable personality.  While that encompasses a rather large number of characteristics, I feel that's probably the most basic way to put it.  Your best chances for acceptance lie in your presence (in-game, on vent, and here in the forums) and the way you conduct yourself during those activities.  If you haven't done so already, it would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct.  I would also say to browse our recruiting process/policies, but I haven't finished the rebuild of them yet.  Expect to see it as we approach the end of this week and take a minute to browse that as well.

Again, welcome to the forums and look forward to seeing you online soon!!

Blitz
Recruiting Officer
CSD Council

Essential

Welcome Gremlin! It's always nice to see a newcomer  :)  

Nightbane

welcome gremmy! as i talked to you last night i found youre pretty cool. one peice of advice, dont call blitz "Teh Noob". he gets mighty cranky in his old age.

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

Gremlin

Sounds good guys made it onto vent last night, everyone was preety welcoming and things went well and all. Even if your not competition based , that doesnt mean you couldnt play a match with me during boredom. That doesnt matter a ton anyways.  Thanks for the warm welcome so far..

Balaso

July 06, 2005, 08:08:47 PM #10 Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 08:09:34 PM by Balaso
We will be looking in to competition sometime in the future. Flu, our division Competitive Manager has been wanting to compete for a while. Hopefully when Blitz gets our recruiting process in order we can pump new blood into the division and let Flu snatch some up for his team. Hope to see you in game.

-)sK(- Balaso
CS Division Lead.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped