News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Cryptic coming back...

Started by crypticknight, May 28, 2011, 09:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crypticknight

Ok. SO i've been playing COD Black ops (still use the sk tag hehe). Quit playing wow. change in job at work so now i'm down to 40 hours a week instead of 70.

I wanna reconnect back up with you guys. SO.... What games are you playing? I'll go out and get whatever lol.

Hope everyone on here is doing good.

Balaso

May 31, 2011, 01:08:57 PM #1 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:11:17 PM by Balaso
Hey man, great to hear from you again! I need to get with you to set up your Ventrilo access. Currently, there are several of us that are playing World of Tanks. It is free to play with some nice perks for buying gold (which is how they make their money). I have had a lot of fun with it. Hop in Vent sometimes and I will get you access to the sK only channels.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

crypticknight

hmm world of tanks sounds like a kiddy game lol... i watched the video from the forum. I'll try and hop on tomorrow. i joined up the other day in there and was a totally different language going on lol.

Balaso

Quote from: crypticknight on June 01, 2011, 09:23:06 PM
hmm world of tanks sounds like a kiddy game lol... i watched the video from the forum. I'll try and hop on tomorrow. i joined up the other day in there and was a totally different language going on lol.

Make sure you join the North American server.  :)
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped