News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

sK's RvS Server

Started by SK_CROW, February 18, 2005, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SK_CROW

Its finally back up stable and streaming.   It is now capable of Modded maps(on rotation without crashing) and even has a pistol ini now.  Great Job Sassy!!!!   I would also like to send a special thank you to PTY_Medic for all his help. :)  

Sassy

February 18, 2005, 06:58:04 PM #1 Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 06:58:39 PM by sK|Sassy
Thanks Crow it took some time, but I think everything is working now. Well everything except the Remote Admin, which Cookie said he would have it working Friday. Crow and I are still working on getting the redirect done that way we can leave the modded maps up all the time.

Here is were we need everyone help!!!!!! If you have a small map in mind  that would make a good pistol map, post it or send it to me that way I can get it put on the server and the redirect.

Thanks everyone for being patient while I have been doing all of this. A special THANKS goes out to PTY_Medic (as Crow stated earlier) for teaching/helping me get everything going.

Dread

redneck

Great job Sass can't wai t till i get in and stomp your ass in pistols...lol
Don't ferget the lunch date next week l ;)  
Been looking forever and found.............

sK_Cookie

its the server back up and working.  If so I will do the final setup of the remote admin tonight or tomorrow.

Torch

Damn, Medic must have a lot of patience!!! I bet he would be an awesome secret agent with that ability to withstand torture !!

i wub u sassy...great job!!! :D

Fallen

February 25, 2005, 08:57:07 PM #6 Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 02:08:38 AM by Fallen
see below
| | | | |
VVVVV              

Fallen

February 26, 2005, 01:39:35 AM #7 Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 02:15:11 AM by Fallen
try this one too, its a hockey rink so i mean why not  :D

http://shadow-knight.com/uploads/sassy/CentreBell10Setup.exe

and this one is very cool

http://shadow-knight.com/uploads/sassy/MPVillageSetup.exe

and this one is fun too

http://shadow-knight.com/uploads/sassy/Anc...taller12934.exe

THANKS SASSY FOR THE UPLOAD!!!!! :)  

Torch

Hey, is there someone that can host these?...or can I play them as coop by myself?...

Fallen

when you start up the game go to custom missions and select the map and do t hunt on them

Torch

thank you sir! will do that tonight...

MuffDiver

I will be there as soon as my replacement video card is shipped back to me......
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

Dread

muff you getting back into it? or just occasional?

Torch

weve been getting on at least two or three nights a week and at least 3 or 4 of us are playing usually. Even Yaba joined us last night and was fun. The more we play as a team the funner it gets. ggs.

SK_CROW

New Server is up! :)