News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

GGS

Started by Nightbane, November 13, 2005, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbane

IMP Blitz and I had some GGZ on s-o over the weekend. it would be nice to start playing this again.

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

SK_CROW

Any changes to the games since we first started playing it when it was beta?

Nightbane

well, theyve got a guild setup now. and more courses.

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

Blitzkrieg

GGS
November 16, 2005, 12:45:36 PM #3 Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 12:48:31 PM by Blitzkrieg
Yup.....  In fact, you'll prolly see me playin it rather often....

As far as changes, I didn't really notice much.  It does seem to be more crowded with peeps than it used to be, making the "world" a little more laggy (only a little)but other than that, I haven't noticed much.  There's some cool stuff in the interface that I hadn't noticed before and a couple of new screens that are there, but not populated with data yet (says is "coming in future release", er sumthin like that).  Looks like they may be preparing for in-game voice support as well.  There's also a method of buying in-game equipment from their website with US dollars via paypal (and soon to be Visa/MC).  Some cool stuff available there.  There's also the "guild" availability now, as Nightbane mentioned, but the originating player must be lvl 30, so none of three of us can do anything with it as yet.

The new courses look "interesting"...hehe...  I haven't played on them yet, since their pictures make them look rather difficult and I'm not back at the top of my pitiful game yet (even if I wuz, they look like they would still suck...hehe).  But, yeah, there's 4 or 5 new courses i believe.

One big thing I have noticed is that the mid-round lag/bugged games seem to be far less frequent now than they were in beta.  Until I witnessed a brief laggy period last night (lasted only a few minutes), I hadn't noticed any at all in the week i've been back playin the game again.  Not a single bugged round yet.

If anyone's been thinkin bout comin back to SO, definitely do so, and look me, imp, and nightbane up on vent when you do.

Catch y'all later.
Blitz