News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

O.o

Started by sK_Cookie, August 18, 2005, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sK_Cookie

O.o  that about all I can say that point and I thought that we need a little conversation sparker.

E.J.FUDD

yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

E.J.FUDD

that you might be  
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

E.J.FUDD

trying to steal

E.J.FUDD

the forum count whore stat from me...

MuffDiver

It looks like he is, err did.   I have been away too much to get back in the running for that again.
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

E.J.FUDD

yes i notice for the first time since these new forums cookie snuck ahead of me on the number of post...so isa tryn to catch up..

E.J.FUDD

and youll never guess how i plan to do that.

MuffDiver

I think I can see your plan already.
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

sK_Cookie

lol the funny thing I didnt even notice or else I would done what else but make a post about it.  but since we are on the topic nananananana beat cha fuddy ole boy.

Fallen

this is what happens when keyboards are so freely distributed

E.J.FUDD

rofl...fallen  the laughter brought tears

sK_Cookie

lol now that is really funny fallen.

E.J.FUDD

i thought it was funnier.

sK_Cookie

oh now you wanna be childish about it so here it goes

I thought it was funniest.