News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

New Applicant

Started by Tone/>eF, July 11, 2005, 07:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tone/>eF

July 11, 2005, 07:43:53 PM Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 07:55:34 PM by Tone/>eF
Hey whats up everyone, my name is Nick,  my in-game name is Tone/>eF some of you might remember me from playing on the soc server. just wanted to drop in and say hi see how everyones doing. i recently was invited by  Fudd to apply to be recruited, he told me you guys were a bunch of great people and i didnt hesitate to take him up on his offer.iam 21 years old and have been playing cs for about 2 1/2 3 years. I am really looking forward to bieng apart of your guys clan/community... although i am kinda confused on what to do next. i will drop in the vent server maybe ill see some of u guys in there. well i am basically a cs player full time love match play and love scriming.. other games i enjoy are AOE,MADDEN, havent tried WoW but i hear its great ill be pickin that up soon. ... oh yeah i love to play poker be it party poker or just poker with the guys.. let me know if any of you would like to join me on party poker sometime. Iam a great easy going guy.  love to meet new people and have good times cant wait to be a part of your guys community.... thanks for takin the time to read my post see u guys soon and keep fraggin .Tone>

Fallen

Nightbane

wow no offence buddy you sound cool, but that just sounded like you were applying to a dating show.... hehehe JUST KIDDING!

"His mission is imperial thats why i CANT shoot 'em ya f*** head" - BLitz

E.J.FUDD

heya tonedef...good to see ya post.

yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Gremlin

Hello and welcome to the forum community.

Blitzkrieg

hiya and welcome!!

Blitz

PS - Check your PM's.....

Tone/>eF

:D LOL i just read that back to my self... your right i forgot the long walks on beach though!!!!!! well gotta get chicks somehow lol....

Tone/>eF

LOL just read it agian... sorry :lol:  

Essential

Hey hey...welcome to the community!  :D  

SK_CROW

sK_Cookie

hello tone, welcome to the community!  Man SOC that does bring back some old times for me.