News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Hello SK and fellow DM'ers

Started by Anubis, April 23, 2005, 01:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anubis

Hello Fellas,

Just to introduce myself, I started back with Digital Mayhem aka Digital Sanctuary awhile ago.  My former name was Anubis aka PsychoANUBIS.  

I recently got back into Counter-Strike and decided to pm skflu, and he told me most of the old dm'ers joined SK, so i thought to myself why not myself too...so i did.  I got back into the vent channel and said hello to some of my old friends and new friends and I say hello to all those who I haven't said hello to yet =).

Games I have played....
Everquest, Counter-strike, FFXI, Dark Ages of Camelot, Star-wars galaxies, City of heroes, World of warcraft (beta), and Everquest 2.

Well, I am a very good gamer, at least i think lol. And hope to see everyone ingame...

P.S. I need Source!!! =P  and HI EVERYONE I AM BACK!!!!!!

Balaso

wow, except for eq and ffxi, I have played all of those myself. Well, I only play trial eq2, but own the others. Good to see you man, welcome to our humble abode.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

Flu

ya bro, now all you need it source and for me to get a good comp and we'll be rollin' heads.

welcome and it's lovely to have ya.  
QuoteOriginally posted by: SK_CROW
go flames go!

E.J.FUDD

well hello anubis...been awhile..
yea though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil for i tread upon the bones of its forefathers

Blitzkrieg

yet another familiar face!!  woot!!

welcome man.  look forward to being killed by u soon....

Blitz

yas

I need source too!  :ph34r:   man... I've been missing in action... hope you guys will cut me some slack when I get back ^_^  yup... let me get free killz!  lol