News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Screen Shots

Started by Balaso, January 10, 2011, 05:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaso

I am looking for in game screen shots from sK and the old Digital Mayhem/Analog Order clan gamers. This can include any of the games that the clans played. Counter-strike, RVS, BF2, SWG, WoW, and anythings else we played clan style. If you have any screen shots, reply to this post and I will PM you my email address. Please take a moment to look in your game folders or photo sharing accounts for these, I would greatly appreciate it.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped

Ataca

Hey Balaso this is Ataca yes i have some of are old SWG pic's but i will have to look thrue them 1st. It's good to see s/K is still here ...sure miss hanging out with you guys ...talk to ya soon

Ataca.

Balaso

Quote from: Ataca on January 10, 2011, 08:28:33 PM
Hey Balaso this is Ataca yes i have some of are old SWG pic's but i will have to look thrue them 1st. It's good to see s/K is still here ...sure miss hanging out with you guys ...talk to ya soon

Ataca.

Hey, Ataca! Good to hear from you bud. Come hang out with us in Ventrilo sometime. We would be glad to have you drop in for a visit.

SK_CROW

Here is a link to some of sK's RvS division past tournament achievements.  Boy do I miss the old days. http://battlestats.net/clubs/awards/?1836

Balaso

Very cool! Glad to see those are still around. Those were good times for sure.