Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Yo Guys... what's going on

Started by crypticknight, September 23, 2009, 11:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SK_CROW

*Takes a DEEP Breath*

Just when I thought I was out...They pull me back in! :D

Finally found my old password...lol.  Nice to see some peeps on this board. Congrats to Crypt.

I heard Rainbow 6-the movie is back in production.  Fallen, where art thou?  

Fallen

Right now I'm in my last semester at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. Graduating in December with a degree in Finance and I completely hate my major. So that is my life as of right now :). I can't find a job either, which could become a problem.

SK_CROW

November 06, 2010, 01:22:15 AM #17 Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 01:22:53 AM by SK_CROW
I majored in finance and economics too!  It would be difficult getting into corporate financial management without and significant experience and or personal connections. But there is always financial investment firms that will hire at the ground level.  If that's not your cup of tea, I would suggest that you get your masters in accounting and be a CPA.  You would be very marketable with a MBA and CPA.  Just my two cents.

Balaso

Hey crow, how are ya? We haven't heard from you in a while. I am going to PM you my current email info so you have that if you need anything like password reset or other help.
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped