News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

How to join sK

Started by sK_Cookie, February 24, 2005, 09:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sK_Cookie

Welcome to the Shadow Knights. Im gald that you are interested in joining us.  But let me cover the basics of what you need to do join.

First of all each division has their own policies and rules about recruitment so it is extremely important to contact the leaders of the division that you wish you join to learn more about any pledging or recuit status that they may have.

Secondly you must fill out an application and sign up for these forums.  But since you are seeing this topic you have already signed up for the forums and your account has been approved. Now all you have to do is go to the main site http://www.shadow-knight.com  and click the Join Us link in the left hand menu.

Third, you need to read and understand the Code of Conduct, this can also be found on the main site.  Failure to read or understand this does not excuse you from following it. So if you have any questions or concerns about the CoC you need to contact an officer.  Failure to follow the CoC as a recruit will automatically remove you as an sK member.  If this happens you are welcome to re-apply but only if you are invited to by the governing council of your division.

If you have questions or problems please post them or pm me and I will be happy to help you.

Sincerely

CookieMonster