News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Patch 1.03 Discussion

Started by FourScience, October 05, 2005, 12:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FourScience

I am so pleased with the latest patch. They significantly reduced score quotas for promotions, time quotas for awards, and tweaked a few things in-game for the better. I used to play for both score (to reach unlocks) and fun, but now I JUST PLAY FOR FUN! There are still a few issues but they really improved the game a bit in 1.03.

Here's a link to a good discussion thread on 1.03, my input can be found there in detail:
http://bf2tracker.com/thread.php?threadid=6104

MuffDiver

Yes, I liked the idea of not waiting 3 or 4 more weeks to get my second unlock.  also, i like that the AA (stingers and such) are  abit more effective.  I will be improving my stats greatly with the new patch.

:::Note::::   got my first Defib kill last night.... ha ha ha
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

FourScience

October 09, 2005, 05:35:03 PM #2 Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 05:36:30 PM by FourScience
Um, Muff, look at our awards. I think they are exactly the same, all the same ribbons, and all basic badges except no knife and veteran engineer.

EDIT: I suspect the signatures are inaccurate, as I checked your stats and it shows different things.

MuffDiver

yea... i found the link to copy after I was manualy editing from your sig to mine... and I forgot to put my number in place of yours on the last one.... thanks for the heads up.
A+,Net+,MCP
Alpha Geek
Premier P.O.S.

"six munths ago I cudn't even spel manejir, now I is one!"

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass ov

Torch

were did yall get the new patch?

FourScience

I went to the official EA BF2 website, and clicked on a mirror. I chose the XFire mirror so it would load in XFire and download quickly, without hassle.