News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Slightly Used Member

Started by Fliry_Vorru, March 29, 2005, 09:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fliry_Vorru

Well, im a slightly used member having been joined up the other day.  Guess this means I've lost my shiny new status *gets nudged* Ohhh..intro's, right, sorry.

Names Fliry and I wander about on the Kettemoor server for SWG.
He's a Pilot/Artisan with a small mix of Entertainer thrown in because RP'ing in the Cantina's is usually a good way to "unwind after a series of piloting runs" from an in-character standpoint.  I'll likely be picking up some Marksmen skill at some point along with Scout (depends on how much time I have)

Im relatively new to the SWG universe as a MMORPG'er but have been playing off-line rpg's between 5 and 10 years (depending on the game. Recently added a regimen of Werewolf the Apocalypse, Vampire the Masquerade and trying to get a Shadowrun game started).

To get ahold of me out of game, I use msn messenger (maze_runner@hotmail.com, if you add me, please tell me who you are..I recently trimmed the list down to 80 people. Have pity on me :) ) but do not send emails to the hotmail account please.  It's bein' screwy and not letting me in.

Now that I think I'm out of wind, Im going to go reverse my vacuum so I can fill myself up again.  

In service:
In-capable:
In-edible:
Fliry Vorru
-That not quite new guy
Eagles may soar free and proud but weasel's never get sucked into jet engines

SK_CROW

Welcome to our community. ;)  

sK_Cookie

welcome fliry btw nice afk macro spamming "offline"  lol.

Blitzkrieg

Welcome Welcome....  Hit me up in-game if you ever need anything....

Blitza, Blotza, and Salek r my characters on Kettemoor....

See ya online!!

Blitz

Ataca

Hey fliry
Hope i was  a good recrute for ya  B)  .....and welcome good to have ya on board .
If u need any help just ask i or the team will help ya out .
Have fun !
Ataca.

Balaso

Welcome, glad you joined us. I play as Eistoit, jee-bus, and Seekan. You probably havn't seen me on because work has kept me rather occupied. I should have some more time to play now that my hours are back down to 9 instead of 12. Hope to see you in game and be sure to join us on Ventrilo!  :D  
MURPHEY'S LAW: Anything that can go wr...+\#&\% Bus Error -- Core Dumped