News:

Why yes, yes it is still online!
-Balaso

Application for Michael

Started by SK_GodlyMike, July 01, 2007, 11:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SK_GodlyMike

Hi all,

Um, i dont play CS anymore or any of the FPS games. I was a previous member and do want to be part of SK. Just want to find members or a community that i am familiar with to bug those who plays rts games like total war and starcraft engines.

I think i know the code of conduct. I helped write it out hahaha.

Anyway my interest here is solely to play games because thats the only time i have for. No interest in taking part of the clan responsiblities but will try to attend meetings if you guys need me to (although its hard cause of different timelines).

Too busy running my own company. Hey crow you play Medievil 2:Total War? Have not tried it online, but if you do play it, will give it a shot and try to meet you online. Thanks.
And let your best be for your friend. If he must know the ebb of your tide, let him know its flood also. For what is your friend that you should seek him with hours to kill? Seek him always with hours to live.
Kahlil Gibran

SK_CROW

Whoa!  I had a feeling you were going to come around. ;)   I don't see any reason why you can't rejoin.  I put it up on the round table so I will let you know officially within the next 24 hours.

Btw, yea I do play M2TW, but not online.  I still preferred the Roman Era though.  But the updated game engine for M2TW is pretty sweet.  I am waiting for a Roman Mod for M2TW. :D  

sK_Cookie

hehe sup man, do you really think you even need to fill out this app?  what like we are a going to no go away... man I will preimtively say welcome home bud.

SK_CROW

July 03, 2007, 09:20:34 AM #3 Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 09:21:46 AM by SK_CROW
Ok its official Mike, we will let your sorry ass back in SK. :lol:   Just kidding bro, we are so honored that you have returned to the organization that you have help start.  I look forward to talking to your soon on vent.  Welcome back!

Btw, did you intend on using Michael as your game name?  Just let us know so we can change the account soon.

SK_GodlyMike

|) well hell yeah. You going to have to do that in games but i warn you, my ass is like a shadow equip with rpg targeted to smelly brown holes.

Thanks guys.

uuuhhh names...i am guessing from the forums, people seem to use the standardized SK tag as SK_Name (if its different during online games, let me know as well, i would keep the same name for all clan formats)

well hell since the days of God of SC and SC2  |) wahooo is coming, i guess i will go with SK_GodlyMike hahahaha

Do i need to re-register with a new name on the forum as well? Let me know. Thanks!
And let your best be for your friend. If he must know the ebb of your tide, let him know its flood also. For what is your friend that you should seek him with hours to kill? Seek him always with hours to live.
Kahlil Gibran

SK_CROW

Ok done.  You should be able to see the member forums now.  Let me know if you can't.

SK_GodlyMike

Kahlil Gibran